Micro Fiber Mitt Applicator
**NEW & IMPROVED** Micro Fiber Mitt Applicator
The Mitt Applicator was designed to replace the 7″ hand-held chamois applicator.
Preparation of Poli-Mitt:
- Dampen Poli-Mitt with fresh water, wring out, wrap in towel and wring out remaining moisture.
- During application, Poli-Mitt may have to be rinsed out from time-to-time.
- Repeat initial process and resume application. Poli-Mitt should be damp not wet.
- Always wear a rubber or plastic disposable glove under Poli-Mitt.
Application of Poli Glow:
- Drizzle several lines of Poli Glow onto palm of mitt. Mitt should be moist, not dripping wet.
- Apply Poli Glow by wiping in one direction (similar to painting varnish) top to bottom or side to side.
- Do not wipe in circular motion.
- Do a 4’x 6’ area at a time.
- Each coat dries in approximately 1-2 minutes (depending on temperature).
- Apply 4 to 6 coats of Poli Glow and move on to the next section.
|Dimensions||0.0000 × 0.0000 × 0.0000 in|